13-14 September 2012 – BOLOGNA
Università di Bologna, Engineering Faculty
Viale Risorgimento, 2 – 40136 Bologna
www.gruppodelcolore.it – SIOF
Aim of the conference is to encourage multi and interdisciplinary aggregation of the research centres and people that deal with color and light from a professional and scientific point of view. Conference will be opened (in early morning) by a series of tutorials about different color related topic. Works will continue with the presentations of the submitted works.
Themes Of Interest For The Conference
1. COLOR AND MEASUREMENT / PRODUCTION. Colorimetry, photometry and color atlas: method, theory and instrumentation.
2. COLOR AND DIGITAL. Reproduction, management, digital color correction, image processing, graphics, photography, printmaking, video production, artificial vision, virtual reality.
3. COLOR AND LIGHTING. Metamerism, color rendering, adaptation, color constancy, appearance, illusions, memory color and perception, color in extra-atmospheric environments, lighting design.
4. COLOR AND PHYSIOLOGY. Mechanisms of vision in their experimental and theoretical aspects, deficiencies, abnormalities, clinical and biological aspects.
5. COLOR AND PSYCHOLOGY. Phenomenology of color, perceptive, emotional, aesthetic and diagnostic aspects.
6. COLOR AND PRODUCTS. Foods and beverages, textiles, plastics, ceramics, paints.
7. COLOR AND RESTORATION. Archaeometry, painting materials, diagnostics and techniques of conservation, restoration and enhancement of cultural heritage, coloring and architectural syntax, territorial identities.
8. COLOR AND BUILT ENVIRONMENT. Urban planning, plans of color, architecture.
9. COLOR AND DESIGN. Furniture, design, fashion, textiles, graphics, communication, packaging, lettering, cosmetics.
10. COLOR AND CULTURE. Art, history, philosophy, anthropology, sociology, aesthetics, representation and design, lexicology, semantics.
11. COLOR AND EDUCATION. Pedagogy, color’s didactics, aesthetic education, artistic education.
Az eredeti felhívás letölthető: innen